 Space / 22058
Re: LOGOS ON CLASSIC SPACE SETS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:03:15 GMT

They must be well used.  :-)  I have three of these pieces.  The logo on one
of the pieces still has the gold crater pattern in a crescent on the moon.
It wears off just like the logos on the other pieces (1x2's) and 'figs.  One
of the pieces has a smaller logo than the other two, I forget what set that
one's from.

The Classic Space logo (my personal favorite) also appears on a blue tailfin
(1x4 plate up to 1x2 plate).  Forget the set for that one too.  Rare piece
to me, only have one.

Dave

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message
With the ones I have the planets are solid yellow, and do not have the
craters drawn with the 3D effect, like the LDraw versions mentioned.

"Donald Lee" <dlanod@ihug.com.au> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
Thanks Duane. this is very useful.>Try:
Large http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3939p91