 Space / 22030
    Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat —Scott McQueen
   This is one of my best mocs ever, the pics really do not do it justice cause it is extremely slick and has and air that i love in ships, it has dignity and it looks like it could actually be used. <drivvily backstory> this medium fighter was (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat —George Haberberger
     (...) Scott, Wow, this is kind of painful. It looks like a real nice MOC, but the fuzziness makes it hard to see. I'm no stranger to fuzzy digital pics, but I've been having better luck lately with my daughter's $20 JamCam (at least until I broke my (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat —David Simmons
     Better pictures will defiinitely result in better feedback! I'm truly impressed that you managed that huge Light & Sound engine piece from Space Port look good! Keep it up! Dave "TheBlindMan2" <blindman_4_ever@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat —Gil Shaw
     An interesting design Scott....I like the no nonsense lines of the the main cabin with the angled vanes...breaks up any boxiness. Lots of possibilitie for variants as well with the long cabin wall....looks like a great place for an airlock port or (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat —Scott McQueen
     (...) well, it is used for cargo... but an airlock wouldnt work as i have no space stuff of that sort, it has a base not a station. another thing that adds to the varients is that there are small impulse engines from the jedi starfighter that allows (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat —Jeff Jardine
   (...) It looks good, much like a bird-of-prey. I don't think turrets are necessary on something fighter-sized. Good job! Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)