 Space / 21983
  WOW, another pre-Classic Space genre mecha found (from a link to an archived post)

Hey spacers, I found this on Thursday but didn't take time to post. After searching for "suit" in .mecha, I came across this post (URL) The LINK (within): (URL) "Inquiry" This may sound repetitive but WOW, PCS colors and style. I the steering wheel (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)