 Space / 21961
Re: Secondary Systems releases several new products (MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
I've got quite a few new things on Brickshelf. And it's already moderated:

A technic figure-scale Space cycle:
Cool bike dude!  I like how it has those feet so it can slide
on different surfaces.

The Dragonfly, another interplanetary/submarine unit:
Another cool thing, big too.

The Trundeller, a freighter that has had a long history:
Appeared at Brickfest, was fought over in a BrikWars game, and turned into a
briefly lived Moonbase module, finally scuttled for parts.
Nice.  I've never been able to build this kind of stuff myself, Mine
basically always turns out boxy.  Any tips?

Also, watch for my Marsbase Module to be listed here soon...
That I will.

Aaron Sneary
Secondary Systems

Hasta la Vista, Sean