 Space / 19268
Re: Secondary Systems releases several new products (MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
...snip...
There was a very detailed interior including hidden storage compartments,
maintenance hatches, a comm station, airlock, and lots of leg room:
Until Moderated:
Once Moderated:

That interior is great, too!  I love the 'funtionality' of it, and all the
hidden things, especially the cargo bay linked to the front door.  This
really conveys the sense of a deep-space freighter.

Awesome work, Aaron!

-JHK
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I was beginning to think that I could
not be heard in this forum.

Well, I have to say that I have known that too, but just stay around a bit.
It'll get better once you're more well known.

Aaron

-JHK