 Space / 21907
    Re: Scout —Allister McLaren
   (...) I didn't analyse it that far actually. The white just didn't look right. Grey is out as I don't have any. The LOM tyres? If you mean this (URL) then nah - too big. I wonder how caterpillar treads would look though. hmmm. That said, I'm pretty (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Scout —Chris Giddens
    (...) Ya, no worries about the wheels. oo, treads. *stores that away* (...) Ya, gots ta have lights to drive on the dark side of the moon (and to find Adrian's night club too ;-) ) (...) OO, I like pre versions of equipment. PLEASE gets us some (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)