 Space / 21827
Re: Mini 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 03:35:43 GMT

I've just grouped my replies into one post:

Adrian:  Thanks for the comments!  Yes, the rocket is a
bit big compared to the transport.  The rocket is very
nearly half scale, while the transport is somewhere
between 1:2 and 1:3 scale, depending on what part you're
looking at.  It just seemed to be the best compromise all
round.

Tony:  I had actually tried working with the clip to make
the ladders, but as you guessed, I couldn't manage a half
stud offset (well, not on both sides, anyway - don't want
to cheat just to make the pictures look good ;) so either
they were out too far, or hidden too far underneath.  re:
mini trinity, looks like someone's working on 928 already,
and didn't Jon already do 924 or something?  I think I'll
work on it too though :)

John:  I really had to force the stick in the clip to
simulate the antenna, but I was quite happy it worked out,
thanks for noticing :)

Chris, pixel, Jeff, Gil:  Thanks for taking the time to
comment, I appreciate the encouragement!