 Space / 21774
    Re: Station 45 —Eric Sophie
   KG! bring it on! Station 45 is a hit and you did a great job! I was glad when I stumbled onto your MOC. I thought I had a fair idea of who was gonna be at Bricks West and it was a pleasant surprise. I love Station 45 for many reasons. Cheif amoung (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Station 45 —Eric Sophie
   I ment to cross-post to .mecha. I guess ist all good, either way. e (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)