 Space / 21724
Re: Future Segway, Bots, & handlebars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 03:27:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik writes:
No, I havn't lost my mind, I've misplaced it on purpose.  I do need a better
Digital camera tho'.  Anyways, I got out my disassembled M-Tron ship:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6956  to reassemble it, and as I started building,
I started making other stuff with the pieces:

the M-Tron Segway:
(MLcad)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Hover-Wheeled-Vehicl/MTronSegway/mtronsegway.jpg

ugh
i hate that guy
-p

The MOC, the MTron fig, or the guy who invented the Segway?

Jeff