 Space / 21665
  Re: DeLurk

Oh, Here is a link to the render of my small ship with the belly turret. (URL) let me know what you think. Be harsh, I know I am just a beginner, but I want to learn. Thanks, Spencer (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: DeLurk

I made a medium sized space dome that I thought was pretty cool. (URL) the chailmail at the top of the picture, that was an old hobby. if desired I could get some good pictures of it posted (although it is probably more of a .castle thing. Let me (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: DeLurk

whoa there Tiger... slow down. Let us catch up with ya. ;-) 1) try not to reply to yourself (unless to correct an error) 2) Change the name of the Subject for differnt MOCs 3) Space MOCs out a little, give us time to read, review, and respond! (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: DeLurk

Sorry, I should have put them all together in one message, I wasn't being very organized. I just thought of the space dome after the first item was posted. I will seperate (or combine as the case may be) my posts better in the future. Thanks, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: DeLurk

great dome fill it w/ trees and computers and technicians put a door on it that meets the MoonBase stds take more pics ;-) -paul (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ships

nothing wrong w/ those they look very much like things that TLC would've done (except that they are cad. boo hiss ;-) -paul (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ships

Well Paul, Actually, I had them built. I saved them in cad before recycling the pieces. they stayed built all through my dark ages (like 8 years). I just needed the pieces so I saved them in MLcad so I could take them apart. I just never took any (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ships

(...) that was a joke, spence ;-) -p (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)