 Space / 21740
Re: ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Spencer Fuller writes:
Well Paul,
Actually, I had them built.  I saved them in cad before recycling the
pieces.  they stayed built all through my dark ages (like 8 years).  I just
needed the pieces so I saved them in MLcad so I could take them apart.  I
just never took any real pictures beforehand.  I will make sure to take
'real' pictures first from now on.

Spencer

that was a joke, spence ;-)

-p