 Space / 21587
  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

<snip> (...) THANK YOU!! My problem is that the original description of fleebnorks (parasites that infect power units on starships) kinda implies that they are really common. Yet, they were available in only one set! (6575 Polar Base) and are (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  The Word on Fleebnorks

(...) That was my original intent. It has been through the efforts of other .space folks that the common fleebnork has become more than was originally intended. That's fine, I'm glad people are having fun with the little critters. As for color, you (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Word on Fleebnorks

(...) Call for new acronym: IMU - In My (Lego) Universe. It would fit perfectly in here. Allister A.R.U.* *Acronyms 'R' Us (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Word on Fleebnorks

(...) Second on the acronym! *>) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)