 Space / 21566
    Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My! —Gil Shaw
   Gotta dig the zany! As usual, all of them are splendid Adrian, although I have to express a particular fondess for the Sea Monkey Marauder. At first I thought the bubble was able to turn, brining those cones/weapons to bare. When I saw that it was (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My! —Adrian Drake
   (...) Now there's an idea... A turbocycle with a turret :) *files the concept away for later use* I've always had a fondness for vehicles from the old cartoon show M.A.S.K. Some of the first MOC's I remember building that I was very proud of were (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)