 Space / 21564
  Re: PreCS MOC

Great lines! The melding of the canopy into the slope of the ship is beautiful. As mentioned the detailing of the aft end is the real clincher. The lie-down cockpit can be a tough one to pull off, but I think what makes this work is the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Thank you! I'm really glad the cockpit came together, I sweated over that the most. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)