 Space / 21555
  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) contrasts nicely with the trans-light-yellow Fleebnork. I might just hafta build one of these 'cycles once I re-sort some of my LEGO. What are the guidelines for making a Turbocycle? Nathan Wells (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) Guidelines for a turbocycle? Um, two wheels and a pilot :) They were a big fad last year this time when I posted my first Turbocycle. A few other .spacers built some. Chris Maddison took the inspiration the farthest and put together quite a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)