 Space / 21528
    Re: PreCS MOC —Joel Kuester
   (...) holy frappachino that's a clear close-up... looking forward to seeing more! latte! Jk (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PreCS MOC —Joel Kuester
   (...) okay, now that I have seen the other pics, I can have some real comments! I like the orientation of the canopy a lot... that looks great. The rear view looks cool, its techy without being to busy. It does capture a pre-cs feel, even though it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PreCS MOC —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked my little experiment. (...) Again, thanks! I don't mind being critiqued, shows that you took the time. Alhough in this case yeah, I am going to ignore you ;) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)