 Space / 21509
  Re: dark ages

(...) y'know i just found this (URL) i seem to have made a premature assumption about my becoming scarce. lol. and i've got so much work this semester that i was thinking of posting today that i wouldn't be around much for a while. but given the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: dark ages

Hahahe.. indeed! I find that the brick becomes a mental break in such times. During university I didn't have the time build anything, but I filled sketchbook after sketchbook with designs. Some of them have survived until today and have been the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)