 Space / 21387
    Re: Feedback thoughts —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I do agree that people do need to be more expressive on LUGNET pertaining to the way that structures are built on here. Joel is indeed correct here with his choice of words. As for conformity and elitism, however, I can sense the people who (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Feedback thoughts —Matt Hein
   (...) Conformity and elitism...hmm, this doesn't sound good at all, but I too, have noticed to to a degree. I understand seniority in any forum is inevitable, but it seems to me whenever a lurker hits the scene and showcases a finished model, it (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)