 Space / 21383
    Good News —Austin Little
   Hey Guys, Great news! I finally got my own webcam today. Circuit City has some pretty good deals, so I went and got one. I posted some pictures yesterday, but they weren very good (taken with a lego camera). But, now, I will take some new pictures (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Good News —John Henry Kruer
   Hey, those are very cool! I like the quadraped a lot- the huge turret slung on four small legs give this a really over-powered look. And the Lemur is really cool- big engine on a little cockpit makes a good effect. And the hornet looks like a cool (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)