 Space / 21383
21382  |  21384
Subject:
Good News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 00:36:31 GMT

Hey Guys,

Great news! I finally got my own webcam today. Circuit City has some pretty
good deals, so I went and got one. I posted some pictures yesterday, but
they weren very good (taken with a lego camera). But, now, I will take some
new pictures of the same things, with much better quality. You can see the
crappy pictures here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15
Like I said before, they arent very good, so dont expect to see much. I will
try to post the good pictures either later on tonight or tommorow. Untill
then, peace.

-Austin