 Space / 2138
    Blacktron I imposters —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: I need a REALLY critical eye to tell me how my latest stickers turned out. Will some helpful person email me and request a jpeg of two Blacktron I fellows standing side by side? One is fake and the other the real deal. I need someone to (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.space)