 Space / 2138
2137  |  2139
Subject:
Blacktron I imposters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 23:58:20 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I need a REALLY critical eye to tell me how my latest stickers turned out.
Will some helpful person email me and request a jpeg of two Blacktron I
fellows standing side by side?  One is fake and the other the real deal.  I
need someone to tell me which is which and how close I got to the real thing
with my limited tools.  The jpeg was resized but otherwise not manipulated in
any way.  The minis were scanned on a Microtek ScanMaker III.

The point is trade perfection for acceptable results at a low cost.  I need a
veritable horde of these guys.

Thanks in advance,

Richard