 Space / 21364
Re: MOC: Dragon Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hey all,
This MOC is the first that I've built for my new Dragon theme (started by
the Dragons story). It is a large (for a minifig) ship that is piloted by a
dragon. It has a new engine design that I've never used before. It uses over
100 2 x 2 Dk Gray inverted slopes.

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/dragon_gunship.htm

I just put up some much better (especially of the engines) pictures of this
MOC, just to let ya'll know.

Info:
In the Sol-year of 2406, the asteroid outpost in the Guatmose system was
raided and eradicated. All resources were stripped from the outpost, and the
outpost itself was completely obliterated. The destroyers supposedly left no
sign of who they were or how they destroyed the outpost. However, a recent
patrol uncovered a wrecked craft on one of the asteroids in the same belt. A
dead alien of the species minoris draconae was found inside. Our engineers
rebuilt the ship as well as they could.

LMKWYT!
And don't be afraid to criticise.

Curt Tigges