 Space / 21363
Re: MOC: Dragon Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hey, that's cool.

Thanks.

I like how it can fit a dragon.  The whole thing looks nicely bulky, with the >canopy bulging out the front.  The engines made with droid arms connecting >them is a cool idea.

When I built the engines, I was actually trying to imitate builders who have
angled engines in their MOCs. So I'm glad it turned out well.

I don't really have any critisisms except to say that it would look cool if
more of the black 'top' was covered with tiles or slopes, since all those
studs can be distracting.

Well, right now most of my slopes are tied up in another MOC, which should
be finished in a month or two.

Nice job!  Keep Building!

Thanks for responding!

P.S. I know those pictures aren't very good, but I'm about to post new ones
that I took today.

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net
AtlantiSearch: www.commandercurt.net/atlantis