 Space / 21326
  Re: MOC: Vor'cha Class Attack Cruiser

Jason, Your skill with the human Lego toys is admirable. Obviously you have a warrior's lineage. May your gagh always be lively, Human. Q'apla' Tony Alexander P.S. Why is it that Trek ships are so hard to Lego-fy? You've done a really great job (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Vor'cha Class Attack Cruiser

(...) The biggest problem with Trek ships is that they have a design 'grace' (usually a curve of some type) that is really hard to do with Lego. If you try nanoscale, the limitatios of part shapes comes into play. And if you go to a larger size, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Vor'cha Class Attack Cruiser

(...) :) Glad you like it! (...) Thanks. I like the green one too. I actually built it first! I'd also like to see a larger scale version of this, but I don't think I'll be the one to make it... (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)