 Space / 21336
Re: MOC: Vor'cha Class Attack Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:44:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander writes:
Jason,
    Your skill with the human Lego toys is admirable.  Obviously you have a
warrior's lineage.  May your gagh always be lively, Human.

Q'apla'
Tony Alexander

:) Glad you like it!

P.S. Why is it that Trek ships are so hard to Lego-fy?  You've done a really
great job here.  The green ship, especially, brings out the warrior feeling.
The form is right on.  I'd love to see this same model in a larger scale...

Thanks.  I like the green one too.  I actually built it first!  I'd also
like to see a larger scale version of this, but I don't think I'll be the
one to make it...