 Space / 21322
  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

very nice i'm interested in how you got the 'rods' on the ends of the wings? more pics? close up? -paul (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

(...) Yeah, the pics don't show much detail. I hope to invest in a digital camera sometime in the near future. I'd like to say otherwise, but unfortunately it's nothing fancy. I inset a couple of these into the wings: (URL) Technic cylindars, 1x1 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)