 Space / 21250
  More on critiquing, was Re: Dragonstar!

now that this is boiling down somewhat, I'd like to offer this: We just went through this is .mecha I offered some helpful tips on critique here: (URL) forgot something in it though, I didn't discuss the one being critiqued. We have to realize that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Critiquing and Dragonstar

(...) my 2 cents on the way here (-paul) 1) despite any criticisms, we really gotta admit that it takes a lot of time and effort and thought to even do something as "simple" as putting a fat yellow line around a really big box. Dan deserves much (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Critiquing and Dragonstar

(...) I'm not really sure what you're saying here, Paul. I've already heard that my MOC is "boxy" and "exactly like Gibraltar except it's yellow." Maybe you should clarify (or not). Dan (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Critiquing and Dragonstar

(...) I'm just saying that when any artist spends a lot of time and energy and skill doing something, you have to give them credit for that even if you don't like the end product. There's lots of paintings I don't like, but I would never want the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)