 Space / 2124
  Re: Space render

(...) check in two places for replies regarding the one picture ;-) You'll remember next time. And I did enjoy it. I like looking at ships even more when folks take the time to put them in natural surroundings. Thanks for posting it. -Tom McD. when (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space render

I did do the render using l3p and pov-ray, but when I converted to jpg's I think I had the quality setting set too low. I'll try converting the bmp's to jpg's using a higher setting. First though I need to check how much space I have on geocities. (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space render

(...) WOOOOW?(Sarcasticly) *I* could do that! <-DARN I can't stupid ego!-> back to the subject- It really is pretty cool! If you don't have enough space I'd be happy to host a couple of pics if they don't take up too much space right now I'm only (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.space)