 Space / 2124
Re: Space render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 20:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Ellis writes:
I made a post about this is cad.ray but in my haste I forgot to cross post
over here.  I apologize for making 2 posts about the same thing in different
groups.  Anyway, I've made a rendering of some of my space MOCs, and thought
all of the space fans might enjoy.  You can check it out here

http://www.geocities.com/vci_99.geo/lego/render/patrol.html

I'm not concerned about the breach of etiquette.. you're the one that has to
check in two places for replies regarding the one picture ;-)  You'll remember
next time.

And I did enjoy it. I like looking at ships even more when folks take the time
to put them in natural surroundings. Thanks for posting it.

-Tom McD.
when replying, P=(I^2)*R, where I is the common point or base current in
spamperes, and R is the common point or the public's base resistance to
spamcake.

P.S. FWIW, you might want to consider re-rendering this picture using L3P and
POVray if you can.. I think it'll do the starfield and those planets
justice :)  Repost it and let us know if you do.. I'd love to see that too!