 Space / 21228
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
<snipped>

Thanks, John.

How do you get the bricks for this?  Do you have to scrounge up parts from
all your old MOCs, or do you make obsene Bricklink orders?

No Bricklink orders for me yet. I still get my bricks the old fashioned way
though. I'm lucky at sniffing out the good sales and clearances, and Target
is the best after Christmas.

Dan