 Space / 21219
    Re: Dragonstar! —Daniel Jassim
   Hey Jon, thanks for the input. This ship is in the same fleet that includes Gibraltar and Regent. Thus, any resemblance to those ships is 100% intentional. It’s the same general box design, same use of base plates, same placement of the bridge, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar! —Trevor Pruden
     Dan, from one **big** boxy ship builder to another, I still think it rocks. And yes, I do see marked improvement from both the regent and gilbraltar to this one. I do agree with the points made by Mark and Jon, in reference to the fact that there (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar! —Jon Palmer
   Thanks for the reply man. Just as long as you know none of my comments were a personal attack, then we're straight. [ j o n ] -- (URL) Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HA6Cx1.3wA@lugnet.com... (...) includes (...) same (...) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)