 Space / 21210
  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) [...] (...) That's _really_ nice detailing. Makes me realise I've got to try a lot harder in the detailing department. One question: is that retractable landing gear? Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Thank you, Paul. (...) No, it's just for looks right now. Actually, I'm considering making retractable gear but I have to get more parts to redesign the underside. The only reservation I have is that, if I were to focus more on realism, I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)