 Space / 21194
    Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship —Allister McLaren
   Interesting little ship with some VERY nice internal detailng. The fleebnork reactor looks particularly good. If I could make a small suggestion: The 'corridor' tends to overwhelm the lines of the craft. I'd try to keep it down to two studs long (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Thank you! I do agree that the corridor might stick out a bit too much, but I was trying to keep to the Moonbase standards. I found your bus; I agree, the flush connection does look good. I might try that next time I attempt a moonbase vehicle (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)