 Space / 2119
  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Cool. My second question is: When creating something with LDraw, do you have to enter the spatial coordinates for all the parts, or is there some kind of click-and -drag approach? If it's not as simple as click-and-drag, then I'm not going to sit in (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) In LEdit, you use the cursor keys to slide the parts around the three axes. LEdit has no mouse support. To make exact moves, you can press X, Y or Z, and enter an offset. This can be useful for very large or very small movements. In MLCad, you (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)