 Space / 21180
    Re: Dragonstar! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) it's great to see you back in the macro-scale creation game. This is an amazing ship. The external detail and consistency of the color scheme is really something to behold, and I love the way the two vents at the rear "anchor" the hull. Do the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar! —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thanks, Lindsay. (...) Thanks. No, the landing gear are currently just exterior mounted stands for now. I may adapt them into functioning landing gear but the rear ones will have to be slimmed down. (...) The bridge interior is complete and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)