 Space / 21179
    Re: Dragonstar! —Mark Neumann
   Let's remember the moral of this story folks, FOLs who build big and say they aren't going to do it again, lie. Sometimes intentional, sometimes not, but they lie everytime they say "never again." And dag gumb it, God bless em! Woof, double woof. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar! —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thanks, Mark. (...) <snipped> A big gun. The lighting comes from my mini MagLite. I do have LEGO lights but they're currently in other models. If I can get my hands on a few more, then I'll go all-LEGO. Dan (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)