 Space / 21135
Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 04:43:30 GMT

Dude your site is so frick'n cool I can't beleive it!
Quick run down:

Entrance page:

Frigg'n cool as heck!

Only thing, I noticed, the Flash trys to repeat right about the same time
the page redirect is taking place. So it seems like some more Flash stuff is
about to happen and then the page automatically starts to redirect. so your
like - wha wha... Still its frigg'n dope.

Front content:

Yay! RTTDD, I love it. it looks like its ready to pounce and play. So fun.
All the buttons that use flash is/are the bomb! damn that's cool.

Layout:

smart and efficient - totally cool.
Still can't get over how cool that flash loads at the top of the page on
each page so cool!!!

And the letters like line up and become enboldened before spelling out. Way
frigg'n cool.

My mini fig is the biggity bomb bad!

model specs:
:)

Good FAQ page

Dude great job, real slick.

peace.

P.S. I checked it out this morning, it seems like you have made some
changes, I'll go and see how it looks now.

In lugnet.publish.html, Tony Knaak writes:
Here it is:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/enter.html
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index.html