 Space / 2112
  Re: 7 new models at Kyle's Universe of Lego

Hey Kyle! I must say I am most impressed with that black and yellow fighter you have there at the end. I love to see side ways bricks, it always brings a big grin to my face! Nice use of the slopes in the front. I also really like the ground (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 7 new models at Kyle's Universe of Lego

(...) Thanks Pat! Infact many of your Gravwell Defense Systems ships were an insperation for this model. It started out alot like the 3-2b and then it evolved into how it is now. -kyle hifiki.tripod.com (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 7 new models at Kyle's Universe of Lego

Cool! I noticed some simularities. (...) grin (...) this (...) for (...) find (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.space)