 Space / 2111
    Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids —Pat Justison
   Hey Paul and Stephen! It's been a while since I have seen a Gyugyi post. I really like the hovering driod and the first one with the wheels. I like the use of the sideways SW engines to represent housed wheels, very inventive. I have one suggestion (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids —Paul Gyugyi
   Hey, thanks for the comments. Stephen (8 yrs. old) thinks this web thing is pretty cool. I'll have to talk him into LDRAWing some instructions. Good thing we made the photos. The robots have succumb to Brickwars-style entropy. :) Rather than my (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids —Patrick Justison
   Faster large-image download and it will occupy less space on the server. Its an interesting trade-off. Pat J (...) hovering (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)