 Space / 21062
    Re: Can't we all just get along? —Tony Hafner
   (...) Heehee! I take it you didn't see this: (URL) was posted less than half an hour before your post- I think you missed it in passing. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Can't we all just get along? —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP (...) yup, I saw your M.O.C., & immedeately posted my thought, & right after I posted, I looked at lugnet news, & there was the other Choc./PB reference--DOH! oh well, it's funny that within a half hour the same thought crossed both minds (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)