 Space / 21051
    Re: Can't we all just get along? —John Henry Kruer
   That is very cool. Like Allister said, even though I wasn't around to get any, this still brings back nostalgic feelings. (what of? My explorian sets? :) ) But anyway, I really like the way you 'space-a-fied' that train engine. The high speed train (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Can't we all just get along? —Tony Hafner
   (...) Exploriens was the last of the really cool space themes, and I loved it from the moment I spotted it because it looks just like round 2 of classic space. (...) That engine was crying out for that treatment. I think I might have built one (very (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)