 Space / 21002
    Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt —Allister McLaren
   Very nice. I like to see moving bits on ships and this is pretty much all moving bits. I reckon it'd be a little unstable at 300mph though, but it'd look really cool doing it. The colours capture the Tatooine feeling really well, you just need a bit (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt —Gil Shaw
   Totally...the thing is like flying Slinky. Unstable? The leading edge of the ship creates an aerodynamic foil, amplified by the duowhatzit projectors in the front, creating the Berkstrom Effect, thereby reducing the Flogizt factor by a series of 1.3 (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt —Allister McLaren
   That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)