 Space / 20893
    Re: Columbia —Steven Combs
   I would encourage everyone to post a symbol of unity and condolences to the family of STS-107 on their web sites. Let's show our LUGNET and LEGO community support. The STS-107 Patch can be found here: (URL) B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Columbia —Gil Shaw
     This is a wonderful idea. It's done. That feeling of illness came upon me that I had first felt in the 8th grade on a school trip when Challenger happened. I had been in Florida for the very first shuttle launch, planning to see it in person. The (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Columbia —Anne Carasik
   Hi Steven, Thanks. I've added it to my tribute to the Columbia and her crew. Thanks for providing the patch. (URL) really never thought I would live to see this happen a second time. :( Talk about sad, I couldn't really think of too much else today (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)