 Space / 20876
    Re: Columbia —John Henry Kruer
   This is BAD. Already two shuttles have now been destroyed 'in action.' I wonder what is going to happen next. I heard something about the Russion Soyuz spacecraft to be used to ferry stuff to the International Space Station. I wonder about the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Columbia —Stuart Immonen
   (...) Yes, this is a terrible tragedy, but NASA's track record has been remarkably good over the past 40-odd years considering what they do-- I mean, they are putting people-- human beings-- in ROCKETS and firing them into space. I have nothing but (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)