 Space / 20862
  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H9M6s2.4LJ@lugnet.com... (...) months. (...) (URL) (...) I'm tweaked. This is without a doubt one of the best debuts I've seen in a looooonng time. You have *nailed* the smooth (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Oopsie. I forgot to mention that this ship isn't finished yet. I posted now because it was just begging to be photographed. It will have one of those nifty canopies, as soon as I get off my fat behind and order one. I'll also make minor (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)