 Space / 20859
    Chat suggestion for .space RollCall page —Paul Hartzog
   howD all .spacers, i'd like to get some sort of rollcall of our Chat nicks and what Prog's we use to chat but i don't wanna do it in here because its a public forum. so, if you feel comfortable w/ it email panarchy23@yahoo.com and i'll compile the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chat suggestion for .space RollCall page —Nicole Drumm
   "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9LtLu.K8J@lugnet.com... (...) Paul, I thought I'd let you know I don't really chat. I've been known on a very few occasions to be in Bricklink chat but not enough to say I do it regularly. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)