 Space / 2084
    Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Nope, I just wanna build it. :-, I'm not sure if this one has a lot of whooshabiliy, but it looks so *buff*. Save the whooshability for the fighters it shoots down. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Mark Sandlin
   Heh, thanks Sproat. The HF-130 is actually very whooshable... well it was. I just took it apart because I wanted the parts for something else. At any rate, it was built solidly enough, as all my models tend to be. I just hate models that fall apart (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)