 Space / 20829
Re: Pre- Classic Space diversifies...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 02:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Beautiful my man.  You totally beat me to the punch with the weird colors;
they look great.  I think my favorites are orange, dark red, sand purple,
brown and dark blue.

Get the LOM parts, the colored limbs and package 'em with a bot, some tools
and maybe a tiny buggy (get rid of extra wheels ;-)...and I would say you
would have a product.  I would personally buy a set of say all orange or all
sand purple dudes.

[ j o n ]
--
| Lego - http://zemi.net/lego
| Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| Moonbase - http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
| Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

Thanks Jon,
Now I wish I had scarfed up more of the MonoJets when they were on
clearance.  My desk now looks like a field of carnage... legs, hips, arms,
hands, and heads litter it.  OH the Figanity!

Hmmm, haven't thought of pre classic bots yet. I'll hafta use those trans
white bell jars and work on some... :-)

Chris <><