 Space / 20765
  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

Good to see some stuff from you Sean! It looks like you had a fairly large project on your hands with this one. I can see some elements of building techniques seen here in your model (some colour grouping, ladder construction etc). I myself haven't (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

(...) Thanks, its nice to contribute for once. (...) Hmm. Sounds like a good idea. I think I did put some slopes in their on top of the windows, but I can see how it looks kind of boxy. If I envision what you're saying right, you think it should (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)